Cold And Flu Causes
Common colds can be caused by several viruses, while the influenza virus only causes flu. Both causes uneasiness in our respiratory system because of congestion leading to breathing issues. The cold and flu symptoms are almost similar, like cough, runny nose, sore throat, and headache. These symptoms should be taken care of immediately with proper medication like VAPORU or home remedies.
We catch a cold gradually; sneezing and running nose are expected in the cold, though the symptoms are harmless but cause uneasiness which might affect our productivity. Flu symptoms catch abruptly, and symptoms are harsh than the common cold. Body ache, fever, chills, headache is familiar in flu which is harmless but can cause various uneasiness like breathing issues, uncomfortable, sleepless nights.
So to start the cure as soon as we notice the symptoms, it is essential VAPORU can also be used as it helps soothe the chest and nose congestion quickly, which is one of the most common symptoms in both flu and cold.
Common Symptoms Of Cold And Flu
- RUNNY/STUFFY NOSE Might Cause It Difficult To Breathe
- SORE THROAT :
- Results In Discomfort In Swallowing Food
- COUGH: Causes Constant Discomfort Can Even Cause Chest Pain If It Persists For A More Extended Period
- SNEEZING Again Make It Worse Stay Safe From Dirt And Pollution
- Loss Of Taste And Smell
- Sinus Pressure
- Shortness Of Breath
Prevention Of Cold
- Maintain hygiene- It is essential to maintain hygiene to stop the spread of the virus.
- Wash hands frequently
- Sneeze or cough in your elbow
- Keep your immunity high.
- Have vitamin c rich fruits and vegetables
- Wash your raw vegetables and fruits thoroughly before consuming them
- Eating home-cooked meals as an outside meal can affect our immunity and make us vulnerable to the cold and flu virus.
- During season change, take extra care of yourself and your loved one because this is when there is a high chance of catching a cold and flu.
- Stay away from dirt and pollution as it can cause allergies and make cold and cough worse.
- De-stress because that will relax your body and boost your immune system.
- Start Having Warm Water.
- Tea With Herbal Leaves Like Basil And Spices From The Kitchen Can Help.
- Have Garlic Rich Food
- Using Vaporu
- Take Proper Rest
- Have Warm Food Rich In Vitamin C And Zinc