Alpha Arbutin is a skin clearing serum, formulated by a rare and unique combination of 5% Niacinamide and 2% Alpha Arbutin. This Alpha Arbutin serum is highly effective against melanin coagulation and helps clear the skin patches. Thus Alpha Arbutin serum has become extremely popular as an anti-pigmentation product. The alpha arbutin serum is also a preferred skincare product to clear marks and spots.
To understand why you need to use Alpha Arbutin serum, you first need to understand the scientific reasons for skin pigmentation. Once you know the scientific reasons, you will be able to decode how Alpha Arbutin serum works on skin.
The outer surface of our skin contains a specific group of cells known as melanocyte cells. These melanocyte cells produce a chemical called melanin. Melanin is responsible for skin pigmentation. As a matter of fact, melanin controls the pigmentation of hair and eyes as well. We all are genetically programmed to produce an equal amount of melanin. But there are some factors that cause higher melanin synthesis, resulting in overproduction of melanin.
- Overexposure to the sun, particularly UV rays can trigger melanin synthesis, resulting in excessive melanin production. As a matter of fact, this is the natural way to get tanned skin!
- Vitamin C is also another significant factor to decide skin tone. Vitamin C plays a major role to maintain healthy skin and thus Vitamin C deficiency may lead to uneven skin pigmentation
- Medication side effects, genetic inheritance or stress could also trigger melanin production and cause hyperpigmentation of the skin
How does Alpha Arbutin work on skin?
Alpha Arbutin is a derivative of hydroquinone which is an ideal component of skin brightening serums, highly effective in controlling the melanin concentration of the skin. A quality skin brightening serum should contain a little amount of Alpha Arbutin. This chemical has clinical values of controlling melanin synthesis. Melanin is responsible for skin pigmentation.
Excessive melanin production results in a darker skin tone. Alpha Arbutin keeps a check on the melanin production and brightens skin. As we said in the beginning, Alpha Arbutin is a combination of two main ingredients – Niacinamide and Alpha Arbutin.
- 5% Niacinamide decreases dark spots, hyperpigmentation and spots by inhibiting melanin synthesis.
- 2% Alpha Arbutin in combination prevents excessive tanning of the skin and brightens the skin by restricting melanin production by obstructing the melanin synthesis trigger under the influence of UV rays.
How to use Alpha Arbutin serum?
Using Alpha Arbutin serum is extremely easy. The steps are given below for your reference.
- Apply 2-3 drops onto dry skin after cleansing.
- Use your fingertips to spread it evenly across your face until absorbed.
- Follow up with a moisturizer and sunscreen for best results.
- Can be used in the morning and evening.
You can apply these serums twice a day, once during morning wash and once in the evening.
What makes Alpha-Arbutin stand out?
Alpha Arbutin is a rare skin brightening serum that boasts of containing no silicon, paraben or any other harmful chemicals. The serum is made of natural and chemical extraction of premium skincare ingredients that are completely vegan. The tested pH level of Alpha Arbutin serum is between 5 and 6 to suit the sensitive skins as well.
All of us dream of unblemished and well-toned skin. Alpha Arbutin serum brings you the much-anticipated opportunity to lighten your skin with the best ingredients of the market. Buy alpha arbutin serum today to reap the results at an extremely affordable price!