Fabiflu 400 Tablet is used to treat mild to moderate Covid fever and its flu when the symptoms are seen. It is used to treat the virus in the human body which causes the viral load. The symptoms of viral fever are fever, cough, loss of taste or smell, breathing difficulty, nasal congestion, and diarrhea. The medicine should be consumed if and only consulted by the doctor and the medicine is prescribed after a complete check-up. Consult the doctor if you feel that you have come in contact with anyone affected by the coronavirus or have been witnessing its symptoms. The impact of the viral fever would infect the individual based on one’s immune. The patient is advised to intake rich and healthy food such as whole grains, fresh vegetables, and fruits and limit salt and sugar intake. For more info visit: https://woodstockfamilymedicine.net/
How To Use Fabiflu Tablet
- The medicine with its dosage and usage should be consumed the way the doctor advises
- Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break the medicine to simplify its intake process
- Fabiflu 400 Tablet can be consumed with or without food with a glass of water
- The medicine is advisable to be consumed during a fixed time
- Do not consume Alchohol during the medication
- Do not drive as it causes dizziness after consuming the medicine
- Fabiflu is unsafe for pregnant women and nursing mothers. Make sure to consult with the doctor
Common side effects
Most side effects do not require any medical attention and disappear as your body adjusts to the medicine. Consult your doctor if they persist or if you’re worried about them
- Increased uric acid levels in the blood,
- decreased white blood cell count
- increased liver enzymes.
Talk to your doctor if the patient has been witnessing the following
- If you have severe kidney or liver disease before taking this medicine
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Inform your doctor if you have a history of hypersensitivity to this drug,
- Consult your doctors if you have abnormalities in uric acid metabolism, or have gout.
- Inform your doctor before intaking the medicine if you are facing severe liver and kidney problem
- Consult your doctor for medical attention if any allergic reactions such as redness or blistering rash, difficulty swallowing or breathing, swelling of the eyelids, lips, face, throat, or tongue are seen for a prolonged period.